26 February 2007

Million Little

Million little pieces. I pick them up one by one.
Are you watching the fragments collect in my dress?
Week after week you wear me thin. Months of words bellow.
Screams and scratches, they all go unnoticed.
Million little tears. Will you dry them one by one?
I watch you laugh at my loneliness.
Day after day I die a little living with you.
The heavens wont help me now, God refuses to reach out.
Million little blessings. Is there one for me?
I look for my belongings, you deny me my affections.
Moment after moment I grow smaller, I cannot reach you.
Are you who is meant to protect me?
Million little stares. One, two, three, I count on.
My bones you brake, my clothes are too small.
Hour after hour those who teach ponder on my bruises.
They neglect me just as you do.
Million little children. I am but just one.
Scour for love, reach out for sweet attention.
Minute by minute I am listening to your hands.
You lock the door and no one sees me any more.

No comments: